The Hebrew Free Loan Business Circle is a strategic partnership of local businesses with a shared commitment to Hebrew Free Loan’s mission of helping people become and remain self-sufficient. The Business Circle helps Jewish entrepreneurs launch and grow their businesses, and offers networking, mentorship, and professional development opportunities. Interested in joining?Contact Jamie Hyams, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
(415) 546-9902 x106.
Become a charter member of the Hebrew Free Loan Business Circle
- Kavod $10,000/year
- Double Chai $3,600/year
- Chai $1,800/year
- Former Business Loan Recipients $1,000/year (for first year)
Benefits will be tailored to individual business needs and may include:
- Invitations to special donor and member events
- Tickets to annual Business Circle Luncheon
- Informational business display at Hebrew Free Loan events
- Company logo in agency publications, social media, and on website
Additional benefits are available for multi-year commitments.
Member of the Month
Mission Pictures is a video production company which specializes in short documentaries and scripted work for non-profits, small businesses, and corporations. “Our tagline reads…Read More