Listed below are the steps to apply for an interest-free loan from Hebrew Free Loan…
(Applicants must be Jewish residents of Northern California.)
- Identify the type of loan that best meets your financial need. If you are unsure of which type of loan to apply for, please call (415.546.9902 x 104) or e-mail email@example.com to speak with a loan administrator.
- Submit an online application. (If you wish to fill out a hard copy of the application you may request one by phone or email.)
- A Hebrew Free Loan staff member will contact you to schedule an in-person meeting to review your application.
- Complete additional loan forms including a promissory note outlining your legal commitment to repay the loan.
- Obtain completed guarantor information forms and the signature of your guarantor(s) on the promissory note. (In lieu of guarantors, security agreements committing liquid assets as collateral can be arranged by family or friends regardless of religion or geography.)
- Return completed papers to Hebrew Free Loan.
- Our Board of Directors will review your loan request. If approved, repayment will begin approximately 30 days after the loan is disbursed.