To apply for an interest-free loan from Hebrew Free Loan, follow the steps below:
(Applicants must be Jewish residents of Northern California, unless referred by a partner agency of our Pollak Community Loan Program.)
- Identify which loan type meets your needs. If you aren’t sure, please call (415) 546-9902 x110 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Submit an online application. (Please call or email if you’d like a hard copy.)
- Schedule an in-person meeting to review your application. (We will contact you to arrange this).
- Complete additional loan documents, including a promissory note that outlines your legal commitment to repay the loan.
- Obtain completed guarantor information forms and have your guarantors sign the promissory note. (Alternatively, family or friends may secure the loan with liquid collateral.)
- Return completed documents to Hebrew Free Loan.
- Our Board of Directors will review your loan request. If your loan is approved, repayment will begin approximately 30 days after disbursement.